Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Character Creation Challenge Day 04: Scum and Villainy part 2

On days like this where it's rainy outside and I'm tired from a lack of sleep, it's nice to be able to pump out a quick character. She's been on my mind since I decided to switch to making three characters for Scum and Villainy. It's rather simplistic, but I could see a couple of my original players really taking to the dynamics between Armad and Kylun. 

Once again into the breach of Scum and Villainy. Filling the second position in this three-person band is Kylun Albros. Her bosses fledgling friend and full-time protector. She doesn't know what's going on exactly, but she trusts that we wouldn't just abandon his lifestyle on a whim.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Character Creation Challenge Day 7: Mothership

Mothership had a recent, successful kickstarter campaign. The beta character sheet and player survival guide beta pdfs were released just be...